Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have no retirement plans: Superstar

I have no retirement plans: Superstar

Superstar Rajinikanth made his first public appearance after recovering from illness at an event organised to felicitate renowned director SP Muthuraman, who has directed him in a record 25 films.

"I'm completely cured and fit again. I'm not Sivaji Ganesan or Kamal Hassan who have excelled by their acting powers. I can only play the hero as long as I have energy. As a hero my only talent which attracted the viewers is my speed and style on screen," said Rajinikanth.

There was a lot of buzz around Rajinikanth's retirement - Some reports went on to say his upcoming film 'Rana' would be the last outing from the Superstar. But, Rajini ruled out all these and assured to his fans that he is not going retire anytime soon.

"I have no retirement plans," he said.

Rajini will be joining the shoot of 'Rana' in this month. Let's hope he will re-create his magic on the silver screen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment