Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'She is like my sister', says Allu Sirish

'She is like my sister', says Allu Sirish
Allu Sirish in love with Jagapathi Babu's niece Pooja is one of the craziest rumors that had made headlines in popular news dailies in no time. Sirish was amused with this gossip as he had no clue about who started this fuss. He was quick to react and clarify it.

Sirish said that the girl in question is like his sister. He told that they are good family friends. Sirish also stated that he has no marriage plans  for the next three to four years. "I have no marriage plans for next 3-4 yrs. Please spare me. The girl is a family friend & more like a sister. How can I marry her?" an amused Sirish tweeted.

Sirish said that he was linked to some other earlier too, but showed concern over the girl's family. "Earlier too I was wrongly linked. Doesn't affect me, but think about the girl & family. So media folks, such sensitive things - please cross check," he suggested. Interestingly, there were rumors about a popular young hero having alliance with Jagapathi Babu's family few months ago. Even those were proved just rumors with that hero getting engaged to another girl. However, that engagement broke due to personal reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment